Thursday, June 18, 2009

Book Lover


1st Blog for HUM014
LITERATURE: what it is, and why is it important?

According to some books that I have read, Literature is "Art of written works." I personally took this photograph of a book with a heart shape, in which I realized that we should love literature because it gives us brimming knowledge on our daily lives like a book which gives us knowledge. I do believe that literature has a big influence to each individual wherein it inspires us and teaches us that Literature is playing a big role in our lives, because without the works of these great authors who shares their simple writings has aided the lives of many people, through the ink on the paper of every pages that they write in, can change many lives, because some of the works of these authors involves their past encounters on their lives, which gives them a lesson from that experience. that is why literature for me is the redeemer of Art, History, etc. and specially, the lives of people.

The page of the book forming the heart and the book itself for me is the best symbol to love LITERATURE and the book is where most LITERATURE is written.

Photo by: Mark Lester J. Berris
(http://www.markberris.multiply.com)


1 comment:

  1. Great photo, Mark. i just realized that you personally took this picture although I've seen one quite like it over the net. God bless.

    ReplyDelete